Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Mar 19, 2010

a good bumpersticker?

Last week, just before teaching a triangle loom weaving class, I was talking about it with Sophia and she said, I want to learn to weave! 
And I said, well, of course - I will definitely help you learn to weave.  And would you like to learn to spin? 
And she said, Yes! 
Then I said, Do you want to learn to knit and crochet?
And she clapped her hands together and said:
"I want to do EVERYTHING yarn!!!"

So.  The fiber indoctrination program is working....

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3/21/10, 6:03 PM, Blogger Andrew Craig Williams said...

Great mantra!

 
At 3/24/10, 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Zann! And it doesn't get much better then a grankid who wants to learn to do it all!!

i want to get more oranized and serious about my printmaking too. i ran off a schedule of print exchanges and exhibits for this year and plan to enter 10 to 12 events this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home