Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

May 25, 2009

2009 International Freeform Fiber Artists Show

It's up, it's live! Myra Wood again did an amazing job pulling everyone together and organizing the web pages. A great big public thank you, Myra!

Take a look:
http://www.freeformcrochet.com/2009/Pages/main.html

Artists are listed alphabetically by first name in the index link top right.
As a "Z", I'm way down at the bottom, next to last.

I'm taking my time looking at each one, and there are some amazing pieces. I'm just thrilled to be in such good company!

I'm not gonna post my pieces here - ya gotta go look at the show!!
And I think there will be a book eventually - all profits going to Women to Women International.

Namaste,
Zann

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6/1/09, 12:05 PM, Blogger Linda Sue said...

WOW those are so gorgeous I can hardly keep my hands off of them...my screen is all gummed up now. Hope you are well- thinking of you always!
LOVE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home