Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

May 2, 2009

my, what a month that was!

Doing NaPoWriMo, writing and posting a poem every day for 30 days, was quite an experience and I learned a great deal from it. I would venture to say that it has changed my writing process for the better. And I now have new poems for Third Thursday readings. Speaking of which, a very nice article was written about the readings. I think it captured the spirit of the event well. There's even a picture of me and Raven doing the duet poems.

I've been sick for a week, and am still not very well. But I did go to the doctor yesterday and start on antibiotics for bronchitis, getting it before I let it get the hold it had on me last year. So I'm hoping for daily improvement, if not by leaps and bounds, certainly by measurable increments.

I sent off my squares for the CODEPINK Mother's Day action. I didn't have time to anything more than plain garter stitch squares, but I'm pleased to think my little contribution will be part of that big banner and the vigil.
and next week will have to send pictures for the 2009 Challenge of the International Freeform Crochet Guild which has moved to a new page (scroll down to see previous year's challenges.)

I have a lot of projects on the needles and as soon as I'm feeling better I plan to look them over and see which ones I feel like finishing. I have a case of startitis equal to or greater than the Yarn Harlot, who just did her own review of some of her queue.

Namaste,
'Zann

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5/11/09, 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed reading your poems over NaPoWriMo. Thank you for sharing them with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home