Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Nov 25, 2008

2nd Poetry Reading Last Thursday

I think a good time was had by all. And Coffee Grounds was standing room only. Again.
We had Rebecca Eggleston reading for our feature presentation, then 14 people for the open mic.
Once again, Sarah Long and I were giddy with delight at the turnout, at the range of poetry and poets.
So it looks like Poetry at the Grounds / Third Thursday is a go.
Next one: December 18.
Be there - in body or spirit!

-------------------------
I'm going to play catch-up here in the next few days. I have needed some regrouping time since the Loss/Arts workshop. I'm not at all regrouped yet, but suspect having some imposed structure on my life (some regularity, like blogging, taking my vitamins, etc.) might allow some internal centering.

Truthfully, I'm struggling with grief issues in a mighty way. I need to take some of the advice I offer to others and tend to my own grief for awhile - it kind of got neglected and now it's wanting attention. As it should.

Namaste,
Zann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home