Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Oct 27, 2008

Pretty Iro 81


Martha at RiverWools got in some new colors of Noro Iro, one of which just resonated with my inner soul - #81. I immediately made a pair of easy-peasy fingerless mitts and just as immediately gave them away to my friend Cheri, who always makes me the recipient of the Spring Hospice daffodil bouquet deliveries (and sends Harry and David when I have appendectomies..)

And then I made a second pair, doing the ribbing with a lovely bulky lilac wool yarn, Cascade 110. While I'm not so sure that mitts really do justice to the amazing colors in this colorway, I'm pleased with them. (Besides, I have three more skeins to work out the justice....)

Underneath these mitts, you might recognize the out-of-print, oft-sought, now-way-too-pricey Principles of Knitting by June Hemmons Hiatt.

That's a story for another day....

Namaste,
Zann

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10/27/08, 5:25 PM, Blogger Linda Sue said...

OH 'Zann these are so yummy gorgeous! Beautiful colors- You keep inspiring me to learn to knit...someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home