Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Jul 19, 2006

Peace Mother Doll Completed


She's here!
My peace doll is finished and I am so delighted to see her - I feel a sweet tenderness emanating from this doll, and the strength to carry the things she is charged with carrying - love, compassion, healing....

Here she is, striding in the world, in the green:
and here, in the little shrine of honor and refuge I created for her:
This little shrine includes the symbols of the spiral of life and heart of wisdom.
I feel some peace right now.
I hope some of it leaks out into the world, too....
Namaste,
'zann

5 Comments:

At 7/19/06, 8:33 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

Go away for a few days and all creativity breaks loose! She is WONDERFUL!!!!!! Thanks for the link.

 
At 7/19/06, 8:51 AM, Blogger 'Zann said...

Hi Jackie! Thanks (as always) for the kind words. I'm trying to figure out if blogger will send you an email of my reply to your comment - can you let me know if you get this as an email?
have a great day!
zann

 
At 7/22/06, 10:06 PM, Blogger Karin said...

She's beautiful

 
At 7/25/06, 9:03 PM, Blogger Phoebe Fay said...

'Zann! She looks like you!

Okay, I know that technically she doesn't look like anybody, on account of it not having a face. But still, my first thought when I saw the picture was... that's Suzanne! It's you.

And may her peace fill you up and overflow into the rest of the world, which needs it so much.

 
At 9/5/06, 2:20 PM, Blogger Peacock said...

I just love your mother Peace doll! and her shrine is just amazing!! Gorgeous!!! .. and so small and delicate, but soft and sturdy... perfect. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home