Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Feb 2, 2006

Personal/Political Thursday -Brief Note

Personally, I'm feeling just yucky all around. Lingering virus, possibly. Effects of 2+ years of terrific stress, probably. This picture perfectly describes the weird, unsettled way I feel lately.

I did not watch the SOTU address. I just cannot stand That Man from Texas and the hypocrisy that oozes forth when he speaks. I'm tired of the war, the lies....this picture could be me dizzy from all the spin!

2 Comments:

At 2/2/06, 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't watch it either. Why listen to yet more lies?

Personally, I don't find him much of a man.

Your socks are wonderful! What a great combination of yarns for a wonderful effect.

 
At 2/2/06, 10:43 AM, Blogger 'Zann said...

Thanks for your kind words, Margot! And it always helps to know there really are others out there who are tired of the lies...
'z

 

Post a Comment

<< Home