Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Jan 30, 2006

My Secret Pal is Awesome


I haven't written a thing about my wonderful Secret Pal yet. She has been thoughtful and attentive, sending me postcards and ecards and good energy. Then Saturday, I received my first package!

What a lovely surprise when I opened it and a helium balloon floated out. So now I not only think my Pal is thoughtful, but ever so clever as well. My family is impressed, too.









As you can see, my SP totally catered to my passion for purple....with her hand-dyed purple Finn roving, some multicolored Jaeger Baby Merino (I'm thinking some longish wrist warmers), purple floating candles, lollipops and jelly candies, a pretty Spring-reminding flower candle, bath beads....and even a purple wee matreshka doll (my AOL screen name is matreshka):

Last night, I discovered, attached to the purple curly-ribbon balloon strings a whole bunch of handmade stitch markers, in the larger sizes I was just thinking I needed to get!

Thank you so much, SP!
You're a peach!

peace, love
Zann

1 Comments:

At 1/31/06, 6:27 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

You are a very lucky lady! And what a thing to open in January. Just what you need to chase away the January blahs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home