Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Jan 11, 2006

Where I Knit (and read,drink tea, nap....)

I haven't been tagged with this meme, but have seen other knitbloggers who have, and thought it was an interesting one.


The Knitting Throne, 01/03/06

Here is the cluttered place where I do most of my knitting: in my living room in a big fat chair that is comfy enough for a person to turn sideways, legs over an arm, and take a wee nap. The ottoman would be the place to put the nappee's legs, but it's always covered with some variation of:
yarn
baskets
needles
books
magazines
patterns

If the stacks of books to the left get higher than my head, it's time to pare them down.
That purple velour thing folded on the top of the chair is a wonderful microwavable heat wrap - which smells like cloves and lavender and other herbal delights. There isn't much more relaxing than putting that over my shoulders, snuggling into the cozy chair and knitting something with a meditative rhythm to it.

Over to the right, unseen in the picture, is a perfect little space where my trusty old Louet and I spin.




Also unseen in the picture, but certainly close by, is a perfect little dog being, my trusty midde-aged spirit mutt, Clover, who adopted me 6 years ago.







Clover, 01/06/06

Pretty chilly but sunny here in Indiana today. Sun has been a rare jewel lately, and it's lovely to see it.
'Zann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home