Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Jan 27, 2006

Illustration Friday - Glamour


Glamour, painted in AppleWorks, altered in Photoshop.

My goal with these Illustration Friday subjects is to work quickly and intuitively, without a lot of Thinking and Pondering. Until I get my scanner working with this computer, I am doing all of the artwork with my computer. I'm a real neophyte with this and it's proving to be a great way to explore AppleWorks and Photoshop.

5 Comments:

At 1/27/06, 11:29 AM, Blogger Caroline said...

I like your goal and your outcome!

 
At 1/27/06, 8:10 PM, Blogger valerie walsh said...

yes, the outcome is wonderful!

 
At 1/28/06, 5:02 AM, Blogger The Unknown said...

Great lips!
love

 
At 1/30/06, 6:46 PM, Blogger Kay Aker said...

I like your style and the lips!

 
At 2/3/06, 2:15 PM, Blogger sam duffy said...

this is fabulous!

i like youe secret pal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home