Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Feb 11, 2006

Oh, That Secret Pal O'Mine!

She is spoiling me to the nth degree!
An incredibly weighty box arrived yesterday and when I opened it, I discovered it is just crammed with gifties:
You are seeing just the first layer!
At first I thought I'd be patient and wait until Valentine's Day to open these. But, unlike what I did to my Pal, there was no note that said DO NOT OPEN UNTIL FEBRUARY 14TH.

So....I am opening at will, spreading out the fun as long as I can. Maybe I'll still have some things to open on Valentine's Day (there are an amazing amount of wee wrapped packages!). I shall photograph all and post then.

Disclaimer: I cannot guarantee all the edibles will still be around then. Especially the Aplets and Cotlets!

Thank you, thank you, dear SP!

2 Comments:

At 2/11/06, 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so very welcome!!
It makes me immeasureably happy to read that a box I sent has made someone pleased. :)

Love from your
Secret Pal!

 
At 2/12/06, 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, very very nice. What a wonderful Secret Pal you have!

I'm sure someone is very lucky to have you as a Secret Pal too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home