Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Aug 4, 2012

My Touch Drawings

 These are the 9 Touch Drawings I did yesterday, in the order they arrived. 

Because I was more intent on facilitating Sophia's experience, I did not get into a very deep, meditative state when I did mine. My attention was split.

Yet, as I look at the drawings I am seeing/feeling many things from the deeps of me.  I find it very interesting that I began with a drawing of calm and repose...acceptance....and ended with a tear in front of a closed, locked door.  I am especially intrigued by the layers wrapped around the throat in that last drawing - I feel like there's a big message there about my Voice...

Seeds, leaves, roots, stems... Plant Spirits, The Fool...turned out much richer than I thought at the time!













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home