Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Jan 5, 2012

Winter = Retreat



This is my third year of calling Winter by another name: Retreat.
I realize it's a luxury to be able to do this, but I'm not going to feel guilty about it anymore.
I clear my calendar as much as I possibly can, and focus on inner work and artistic expression. I try to make no commitments, but if I do they have to be fun and serve me well.
This year I have a created an inner guardian to whom all requests for my time & energy must be presented. Her name is Mama Lion & she ferociously guards my time! I may assign her some other duties as well...


My word for 2012: INTENTION
My mantra: Transform, Align, Shine

Have you chosen your word for the year? See Ali Edwards' blog post One Little Word 2012.
Picture found here.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home