Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Dec 27, 2011

Belle Armoire - Winter Issue - my pin!

It was very exciting to get this in the mail the same day we did the Releasing ceremony and I found the lost crystal.

It was a complementary Winter 2012 issue of Belle Armoire, with a cover sheet with these lovely words:




Inside, on page 134 is one of the pins I submitted to their Perfectly Pinned challenge, with a nice little paragraph in the story which printed the construction notes I submitted along with the pins.

My pin is the orange felted one on the top right.


I'm jazzed.

Great way to end a year!!  Thank you, Belle Armoire!



)O(

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12/27/11, 12:26 PM, Blogger Reticula said...

This is SO COOL!!!!! Congratulations. You're so gifted.

 
At 12/27/11, 12:32 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Congratulations!!! it is nice to see your things in a magazine!!! I would like to wish you a happy new year! Love J from Noway

 
At 12/27/11, 10:02 PM, Blogger 'Zann said...

Aw thanks, Carol & Janet! I wish you both happiness & abundance in the coming year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home