Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Jul 23, 2009

Well, guess I wasn't back after all....

My primary focus right now is on my quest to lose weight & get fit. That is going well and I post about it once a week or so on my other blog.

I haven't been writing here much because I don't feel like I'm doing anything exciting fiber-wise. And I have no pictures.

I have frogged a couple of projects and that is definitely a freeing process, though getting to the point of letting something go is difficult for me. I'm that person who saves all kinds of stuff because I might need it, or it just needs a little work to become something fantastically useful...

I'm knitting a hat in Dream In Color Classy - my granddaughter Raven is knitting the same pattern and it's very exciting to see her beginning knitting on double-points.

It's kind of an unsettling and dynamic time for me. I have some pieces in the gallery at Arts Illiana and am trying to get myself in a frame of mind and time to work more regularly on my art. It's hard - lots of community service commitments and upcoming fall events to which I'm having to devote time and thought.

Hopefully, I'm going to get the balance right one of these days...
Zann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home