Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Apr 4, 2008

Drawings




So, lately Paul...er...Papapatty...has been playing the sax at places where I can actually go without risking my life, i.e. non-smoking venues. I've gotten to hear him play publicly four times in the last week! While he plays, I draw.....


Last Friday at Cheeseburger in Paradise, he sat in on four songs with a young man named Travis Dillon (I heard the bartender say it was 'the best Comfortably Numb' he'd ever heard...) :

On Saturday morning, he played
in the cold outside
at the Barak Obama
headquarters grand opening.
I did not draw.






Tuesday, an after hours birthday party at a restaurant:
And last night, with Travis again at a nice bar and grill called 7th & Elm:


Yeah, a mysterious, watchful bird keeps showing up in my drawings lately...

Namaste!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4/11/08, 12:17 PM, Blogger Barbara H. said...

I like your drawing style, or would that be doodle style? Interesting how freeform motifs show up, too. Lately I've been thinking that I should doodle more. Thanks for the inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home