Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Apr 3, 2008

Necklace with Monkey Bead

A long time ago, I think I promised a better picture of this necklace:I was delighted to be able to get a good close-up picture of these vintage glass beads:
I love these beads so much that I kept going back to the bead shop for them. I finally bought all that Beni had. I love them so much that they are not a "stash" - they are a hoard. I can get lost in just looking at them. Each one is different. Tiny hollow ovals of thin glass, swirls of color, some are very orange, some have a lot of a deep blue, some are very yellow.

I would love to know more about them. I've looked at myriad sites with vintage beads, searched eBay (dangerous - tempting offers of other amazing vintage beads) but have never run across these particular beads. So, would appreciate any information on their origin, educated guesses, etc.

Namaste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home