Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Jan 3, 2007

Dear Peacock,

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I enjoy and use things you sent me. The door to my spiritual room (where Patrick's ashes currently reside) is graced with the mystery of the peacock feather mask.
I have that amazingly powerful little flashlight on my keychain, your stitch markers dangle in the poncho I'm making Raven, and my carry-around knitting notions are mostly things you gave me. I keep my felting needles at hand in the little lizard pitcher on my worktable. And occasionally I pop one of those capsules in water and watch the little sponge-imal appear with a fascination that undermines any attempt I make to seem mature.
There's more, too. Just such a bounty of useful and lovely things!
I sometimes think you simply must feel it every time I use something you gave me - because I'm always so happy to have just the thing I need at hand and I'm always sending you a thank you via the ether. But in case you don't, I wanted to put it in writing....and say it in public!

Love and thanks,
Zann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home