Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Jan 11, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me Meme

I've been tagged -- my first time, too. Tagged by the amazing and creative and weird Claudia at Heal My Life.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you.
People who get tagged must blog 6 weird about themselves as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I believe in fairies and gnomes and sylphs and undines and salamanders, nature spirits of all sorts, devas....
2. I have never been to Disney World. And I never want to go there.
3. I hate metal paper clips.
4. I have mild synesthesia, one manifestion of which is that to me days of the week are colored and patterned, e.g., Saturday is a sort of black-and-white check.
5. I once caught a greased pig in the Everglades.
6. I love clever naughty jokes that involve ingenious paper engineering, esp. as the joke is being told.

I am planning on tagging:
Barbara
Peacock
Jackie
Mariyarn
Deb

Yeah, I know that's only five. I don't follow rules too well....

1 Comments:

At 1/11/07, 11:37 PM, Blogger Peacock said...

Oh! SUCH a tricky way to get me to slip over and catch up on your blog!! ;)

Nope, I don't mind. I'll get the meme up soonish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home