Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Dec 11, 2017

Silver lining




























Awhile back, I was bemoaning the discontinuation of my favorite Numi tea, Chocolate Earl Grey. Boo hoo, I said, woe is me, I must scour the land for remaining supplies of it. 

It turns out, as so many things do that first seem like a bummer, that it was actually a good thing.
I decided to make my own chocolate tea by adding some chopped cacao paste to brewed loose leaf tea. It is way better than the Numi teabags. Way. better. 

It tastes better, and the bit of ritual is satisfying - the boiling of water, the wooden spoon with stars and moon dipping into the tin of loose tea leaves, the blue teapot, the pouring, the chopping of sacred cacao, the melting and whisking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home