Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Oct 22, 2011

Messing with the Blog Template....testing....testing

My blog appearance has been bugging me for awhile.  Not so much the clutter, I know the sidebar is chockful of Stuff, but it's all Stuff I want out there.  The main thing has been the small blogging space and all the empty space to either side.  It's weird, but I feel like it used to be wider.  Don't know how that could be though.

Anyway, I've been fooling around in the template code and changed a few parameters and it sort of looked like I wanted it so I made the changes. Saved a copy of the old code in case.

So it looks better to me, but it loads a bit funky. I apologize for the funky loading and I'll try to figure out how to fix that, but I do like the changes overall.

Now I think I can have larger pictures (This is how many bananas a couple wind up with when they each go to the store and don't tell the other they are going. Also they wind up with four bags of apples and extra peanut butter.)

2 Comments:

At 10/23/11, 1:03 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

I guess you can make applesauce and banana bread. Nice big picture.

 
At 10/23/11, 2:42 PM, Blogger 'Zann said...

Kris, that picture was from last week. We both just upped our banana consumption and managed to eat 'em all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home