Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Oct 11, 2011

Finished: Different Lines Wrap

This was a great carry-around knit.
I will miss it. I hope I enjoy wearing it as much as I enjoyed knitting it.  It's cushy. And the colors....mmmm.

Details and pattern info here




This last pictures shows my favorite part of this design - there is energy  and movement here - radiance.

----------------------------------------------

2011_Oct. 10-16 - Reading This Week : *

SageWoman magazine Issue 81 Weaving the Web
Mark Doty, Still Life with Oysters and Lemon
Martin Heidegger, Poetry, Language, Thought
Leanne Praine, Hoopla / The Art of Unexpected Embroidery

*being on the list doesn’t necessarily mean being read cover to cover, I might just be dipping my toes in the vast ocean of words out there

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10/11/11, 2:26 PM, Blogger Reticula said...

That is SO GORGEOUS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home