Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Apr 2, 2012

Windward Scarf

On the needles right now and actively being worked on: Windward by Heidi Kirrmaier. (That's a link to the pattern on Ravelry.)
This pattern is ingenious and fun so far.  I can't find a picture of a finished one to link, but if you are on Ravelry, do look up finished projects with this pattern. The photos with the pattern don't really show how interesting this pattern is.

Shapes are built of garter, stockinette, reverse stockinette and sometimes you are knitting two sections at once. So far the directions are clear and I haven't had to constantly look at the pattern - once I begin a section, it's easy to remember what I'm supposed to be doing.

I'm using size 6 needles with Kauni multicolor  in rainbow (EQ.) I've had this yarn for a long time, and I'm very excited to find such an interesting knit to show off its amazing play of color.

)O(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home