Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Oct 7, 2006

The Back Porch Table

"The incredible gift of the ordinary! Glory comes streaming from the table of daily life. Will I be there to catch the rays or will I remain blind to the holy because I'm too busy to see?"
--Macrina Wiederkehr in A Tree Full of Angels / Seeing the Holy in the Ordinary

A public thank you to Heather and Linda - two wonderful women with whom I've had the pleasure of having Tuesday Tea on my back porch this week and last. Good company, good conversation, lovely times!

Namaste,
'zann

1 Comments:

At 10/7/06, 11:43 PM, Blogger Dudleyspinner said...

Zann,
you should join Woman's Artistic Soul list on yahoo, Noreen Crone Findlay is on the list too. It is a very supportive group alot of fiber artists, artists and good souls.
If you would like I can send a link.
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home