Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Nov 26, 2014

Off the Needles Little Noro Sweater

Finished!
This is important. I so rarely finish things like this. So....yay me!
It was an easy knit.
I didn't do the waist shaping as I wanted a more swing-y shape.
I also made the sleeves slightly shorter and wider.



Unfortunately, I am not so thrilled with how it looks on me...maybe it's the horizontal stripes, maybe I should have done the waist shaping.  Maybe it's just that I don't like pullovers that much.

Aw heck, the bottom line is I feel fat in it.  I think I look fat in it. I am a bit fat, in the middle of what I hope is my last weight loss journey. I've lost 20 pounds and have 20 to go. And I don't feel like I've lost 20 pounds when I put this on.

 It will probably look better with a skirt, rather than pants and it may look better when I've lost more weight, so I am not ready to give it away just yet!

On the positive side, I was really pleased with how soft it is - and how nice it feels next-to-skin. And just the fact that I finished it!

I think I will probably knit this pattern again - in a different yarn.  One thing that is very nice about the pattern is that it is digital and includes full, separate instructions written for each size.
Pattern available on Craftsy, $1.99, from Juliet Romeo Juliet designs: Simplest Sweater

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home