Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Jul 3, 2007

Freeform hat - Galaxy Roads


This is a very quick post to say 'i'm still here!'

This hat is called Galaxy Roads and it took me forever to finish - mainly because I stopped working on it entirely for months. And also because it's freeform mostly in sport and sock weight yarns. The "roads" are Noro Kureyon, the other yarns are Trekking XXL sock yarn and Brown Sheep Naturespun Sport in various colors

I will be posting again soon - with more pictures of the work I've done recently, most of which is going into Riverwools today for display and maybe sale...

Have a great day!
'Zann

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7/6/07, 7:21 AM, Blogger Jackie said...

Ah, sort of like my 6 month socks. The hat is beautiful. You make me want to pick up a crochet hook and start hooking, but I am afraid that I would end up with something that looked like the cat drug in, ate , and then spit up because it was unpalatable.

 
At 7/8/07, 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Zann! Love the style and colors of your hat. And thanks for the compliments you posted about my beaded jewelry. Creativity is a wonderful thing!

 
At 7/10/07, 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, gorgeous hat! Love the color progression.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home