Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Jan 1, 2015

Imagery for my Word2015

I've been loving all the visual representations of everyone's Word I have seen in the Facebook group I'm in and I just spent time trying to find inspiration for one for mine. FOCUS

Oh my. Lots of sports imagery, boobs, targets, magnifying glasses. I kind of liked images of lasers, but none inspired. But then...a motivational poster with a close-up of wolf eyes! Oh, yeah. But they were so fierce - too fierce it seemed. Then I looked at owl (way fierce, too!) and crow and fox eyes (all closer totems to me than Wolf.) 


And suddenly remembered pictures I took a few weeks ago. Pictures of my dog Lily as she stared intently and unwaveringly at the cracker I was eating.






Oh, yeah plus! Cropped to her eyes, here is my visual for FOCUS. (Not so fierce - hungry and intent.)

May you have a sparkly, joy-filled 2015!
Blessed be, aho, namaste, love, love, love.

1 Comments:

At 1/8/15, 3:23 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

I like this idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home