Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Oct 21, 2012

Finger Knitting


PastedGraphic1-2012-10-21-21-04.png 



Still experimenting with tech.
This picture was made on my iPad in the Moleskine app. No way to directly post to blog from the app, so I exported as email, cropped in Photoshop and uploaded through MacJournal.  I could just as easily have manipulated the picture in Photoshop (if I knew how!!) uploaded right in Blogger....but I'm playing now.
I like the way this picture came out. It was an easy way to blur the edges, add text.
The Moleskine app for iPad is free.

1 Comments:

At 10/21/12, 10:06 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

It came out nice. Several of my grands were really enjoying finger knitting this time last year. Nobody introduced buttons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home