Lizards in the Leaves

Rustlings in the green....imagination, art, whimsy

Apr 5, 2009

No. 5 when i do tai chi sometimes


when i do tai chi sometimes

there is a falling-in-place
and suddenly my skin
fits me
perfectly

and the present
fits me
like a second skin

and inside i am a poem
i am inside a poem

inside my skin
i am inside a poem

i am inside my skin
inside a poem
about water
earth
fire
metal
wood

and my hands move
around another poem
hands in clouds
pushing a mountain

tying my coat
on the left side
right side
thrust & parry

when i do tai chi sometimes
i am in
my skin
in the poem
of the moment

loving all the stars
just as they are.

--Zann Carter 04.05.09

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4/9/09, 3:20 AM, Blogger Jamey02 said...

Hi,

Thanks for your post. As you practice Tai Chi movements more and more you will be able to have more control over your body and will become stronger physically. Anyone of almost any age can learn the easy Tai Chi movements and can then work with them to perfect them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home